Texts So Good He Can't Ignore: Sassy Texting Secrets for Attracting High-Quality Men (and Keeping the One You Want)
by Bruce Bryans (184 pages)
Title: Texts So Good He Can't Ignore: Sassy Texting Secrets for Attracting High-Quality Men (and Keeping the One You Want)
Author: Bruce Bryans
Number of Pages: (184 pages)
Publication date: Friday March 2, 2018
ASIN: B07B6V5FY1Download PDF Check Amazon Price
What to Text Him Back to Keep Him Hooked and Make Him BEG to See You Again
Did you know that men secretly use texting as a way to "pre-screen" a woman’s romantic value? A woman’s texting habits can reveal a lot about her self-worth, confidence, intelligence, and even her level of class and emotional maturity.
Because guys covertly appraise a woman’s relationship potential this way, many women often have no idea that the way they communicate via text is actually sending the wrong message and thus, they unknowingly end up chasing men away.
Discover the Secrets of Texting Men to Effortlessly Stand Out from EVERY Other Woman
Men have their own unique way of interpreting a woman’s communication attempts. Therefore, although many women mean well, they often do things when texting men that sometimes makes them appear too easy, too needy, too bossy, or too boring...even if these things aren’t necessarily true about them.
Texting is the one medium of communication in which a great guy can easily get the wrong idea about you. And as these wrong ideas pile up inside his mind, they usually coalesce into a single romance-killing thought: That he can do better than you.
So, what’s a girl supposed to do then?
Simple really. All she needs to do is understand exactly how men appraise female texting habits and how to use this knowledge to differentiate herself as being a high-value woman. Doing so will make it easy for her stand out from EVERY other woman who texts him.
How to Use Texting to Tease, Flirt, and Entice Your Way into Becoming His TOP Priority
If you want to arouse the kind of long-term desire in a man that makes him eager to pursue you for dates, romance, commitment, and more, you must take advantage of texting and use it to make subtle and seductive displays of your high-status, and thus, your high-value.
Fortunately, this is exactly what you’re going to learn in, Texts So Good He Can’t Ignore!
In this fun and insightful dating book, you’ll learn the texting habits of high-value women and gain access to a vast collection of irresistible, man-melting text messages that make men EAGER to text you back and desperate to see you again. And because this in-depth guide focuses on how men think (unlike most dating books for women), it will give you a distinct advantage over your peers when it comes to texting men.
Here’s what you’re going to learn inside:
- Exactly what to text a guy when he’s stringing you along and only doing the BARE MINIMUM to keep you interested.
- How to use mischievous "Feisty Girl" texts to get a man to finally ask you out (or ask you out AGAIN), while making it seem like it was all HIS idea.
- What to do (and what NOT to do) if a guy suddenly stops texting you or starts responding to your texts less and less.
- How to get him to CALL YOU instead of texting all the time.
- What to text a man to "let him down easy" but KEEP him interested whenever he sends an inappropriate or overly sexual text.
- Exactly what to text a guy who keeps "coming BACK from the DEAD" and suddenly starts taking an interest in you again. (Hint: These cheeky little texts will ensure that he either takes you seriously this time or take a HIKE!)
- A simple method for starting conversations that IMMEDIATELY grabs his attention and makes him EAGER to text you back.
- What to text a guy you know and like to initiate his "Chase Mode" and make him see you as MORE than "just-a-friend."
- Game-changing answers to every woman’s MOST PUZZLING questions about men’s texting habits.
- And much, much more...
Would You Like to Know More?
Get started right away and discover how to text a man to finally get him OFF of his smartphone and ON more dates with you.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the 'buy button' now.