Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know to Do It Once and Do It Right
by Jamie Glowacki
Let Jamie Glowacki show you how potty training is done. Her six-step, proven process to get your toddler out of diapers and onto the toilet has already worked for 10s of thousands of kids and their parents.
Here's the good news: your child is probably ready to be potty trained earlier than you think (ideally, between 20 - 30 months), and it can be done faster than you expect. If you've ever said to yourself:
- How do I know if my kid is ready?
- Why won't my child poop in the potty?
- How do I avoid "potty power struggles"?
- How can I get their daycare provider on board?
- My kid was doing so well - why is he regressing?
- And what about nighttime?!
Oh Crap! Potty Training can solve all of these (and other) common issues. This isn't theory, you're not bribing with candy, and there are no gimmicks. This is real-world, from-the-trenches potty training information - all the questions and all the answers you need to do it once and be done with diapers for good.