Wanderlust 2018 Wall Calendar: Trekking the Road Less Traveled — Featuring Adventure Photography by Justin Bailie
by Justin Bailie and Amber Lotus Publishing (28 pages)
Celebrate the call of the open road with the Wanderlust: Trekking the Road Less Traveled wall calendar. Wanderlust illuminates the spirit of walking and the lure of adventures that await those who veer off the beaten path. Spectacular photographs of less-traveled paths by adventure photographer Justin Bailie are paired with quotes from great walking enthusiasts past and present, including Wendell Berry, John Muir, and Henry David Thoreau.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of spectacular nature photography from all over the world on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for the hiking and outdoor enthusiast.
- Showcases spectacular photographs of less-traveled paths throughout the western United States.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
One of the surest ways to rekindle our relationship with the outdoors is through the simple act of walking — not with thoughts of arriving somewhere but for the sole purpose and sheer enjoyment of the movement — to encounter nature with wide-open curiosity. So lace up your boots and enjoy a year of adventure and awakening with Wanderlust.