The Undercover Edge: Find Your Hidden Strengths, Learn to Adapt, and Build the Confidence to Win Life's Game
by Derrick Levasseur (288 pages)
In a televised social experiment before millions of viewers, police sergeant Derrick Levasseur demonstrated that techniques used by undercover detectives could help people achieve their goals in everyday social situations. The result: he walked away with more than half a million dollars.
In The Undercover Edge, Derrick shares his personal mind-set surrounding human behavior and motivation. Even more than that, he provides easy yet groundbreaking tools acquired while overcoming personal adversity and working more than a decade in law enforcement, showing readers:
• The power of observation and creating a profile
• The effect of using silence to extract and evaluate information
• The benefits of interpreting body language and developing your sixth sense
• The importance of self-awareness and adapting to your environment
• The value of developing a personal ops plan with a defined mission
Derrick's approach allows readers to create a solid foundation in their lives, build confidence personally and professionally, and push themselves to become stronger, more capable leaders.