The Power of Self Discipline: Resist Temptations, Control Impulses, Boost Mental Toughness & Willpower, and Create A Life of Success & Abundance
by Som Bathla (180 pages)
With self-discipline, all things are possible. Without it, even the simplest goal can seem like the impossible dream."~ Theodore Roosevelt
Do you often find yourself struggling to resist your unworthy temptations? Does every little distraction drift you instantly from your most important task?
Do you always wonder how high performers manage to control their impulse and stay focused on their goals? Do you think every successful person is born with innate self-control abilities?
Imagine if you could resist any temptations and race like a horse with its blinkers on. Imagine having a vast reservoir of willpower to handle difficult things smoothly.
The Power of Self Discipline will help you truly understand the underlying reasons why people succumb to their instant gratification, despite being rational humans. This book will equip you with actionable strategies to strengthen your willpower. You will learn habits and routines backed up by neuroscience and psychological researches conducted by top self-control experts to improve self-control.
The Power of Self Discipline- will reveal
Beat Instant Gratification, Overcome Distractions, and Improve Your Focus
- Learn the psychology and economics of why Chimpanzees demonstrate better self-control than humans & what to do about it.
- Why False Hope Syndrome seriously destroys your dreams, and how you can overcome this?
- Identify the psychological factors that drain your willpower without you knowing it.
- Learn why a rational human being chooses one single reward instantly, when he can get double in two minutes?
- How What-The-Hell Effect drowns you deeper into your indulgences, and the ways to control it.
Powerful Habits To Activate Self-Control & Strengthen Your Willpower Muscle
- Leverage the power of our Prefrontal Cortex’s three part structure to boost your willpower.
- How “Energy Budget Model” governs your behaviour and ways to optimize it.
- How Using Commitment devices enables you to stay disciplined.
- How lack of sleep steals your willpower and even makes you a bad person
- The neuroscience research supporting the mindfulness techniques to get rid of any bad habits.
- Strategies to avoid emotional choices and make rational decisions.
Learn Mental Toughness Strategies from the World's Most Disciplined
- Mental Toughness Tenets of Navy SEAL- learn to develop your grit and self-control.
- How 4X4 breathing technique can help to you immediately regain your calm even during highly stressful situations.
- Learn How simple mindfulness based techniques can calm your mind, reduce stress and help you quit any bad habits.
Brian Tracy once rightly said: