Title: The Habit Blueprint: 15 Simple Steps to Transform Your Life
Author: Patrik Edblad
Number of Pages: (71 pages)
Publication date: Saturday November 19, 2016
ASIN: B01N438WWODownload PDF Check Amazon Price
Create Lasting Change Without Feeling Overwhelmed and Frustrated.
What if a few simple strategies could radically transform your life? What if exercising, eating healthy, staying organized, saving money, and reading was something you did automatically?
Certified mental trainer, Patrik Edblad, has helped 400+ clients create massive change in their lives. Drawing from his vast experience, as well as his in-depth study of cutting-edge research in cognitive and behavioral psychology, he answers the question: what are the secrets to lasting change?
His fascinating findings are presented in The Habit Blueprint: 15 Simple Steps to Transform Your Life.
In this book, you will learn:
- The neurological loop that drives your habit (and how to make it work for you)
- How a small mindset shift can dramatically increase your chances of success
- How to create positive effects across all areas of your life with just one "keystone habit"
- How to make daily progress even if you’re tired or pressed for time
- How to get yourself hooked on your habit
- A simple strategy to make you to 2x to 3x more likely to follow through every day
- How to set up a ”token economy” to reinforce your habit
- How to continually review and readjust your approach
- How to change the ”activation energy” of your habits
- How to surround yourself with encouraging people
- How to create a ”commitment contract”
- How to use accountability to stick to your habit
- How to prevent falling for ”mental loopholes”
- How to limit the damage when you have a setback
- BONUS: The Habit Blueprint Workbook — A complimentary resource you can use to easily put everything you learn into immediate action
The Habit Blueprint is the definite step-by-step guide to putting any habit into place — and keep it there.
Buy it NOW to create lasting change without feeling overwhelmed and frustrated!