First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017
Check Amazon Price
by Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan, Matthew Sochat, and Yash Chavda (800 pages)
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK
An unmatched collection of more than 1,300 must-know facts and mnemonics provide a complete framework for your USMLE® preparation
This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what you need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most stressful exam of your career.
Here's why this is the ultimate USMLE Step 1 review:
• All subject areas revised based on feedback from thousands of students
• Reviewed by nationally known USMLE instructor to ensure accuracy and relevance
• Hundreds of full-color illustrations clarify essential concepts and improve retention
• Valuable rapid-review section for last-minute cramming
• Detailed test-taking strategies to maximize your study time
• Expanded guide to high-yield USMLE Step 1 review resources, including mobile apps
• Real-time updates at www.firstaidteam...