Kaplan GED Test 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep)
Check Amazon Price
by Caren Van Slyke (780 pages)
The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED Test 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review is a self-study program for the GED.
Kaplan's GED Test 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review self-study system includes:
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 full-length practice tests—1 in the book and 1 online practice test
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 20+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Essential skills you’ll need to pass the Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Stud...