The US Constitution: A Pocket Reference w/Constitution, Bill of Rights, Amendments, Declaration of Independence, History of the Constitution, Questions ... Quotes, and Free Download for 10 works
Check Amazon Price
by James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and John Adams (96 pages)
This is the most comprehensive "pocket" edition on the United States Constitution. This 96 page reference fits nicely in your pocket for quick, convenient access.
Contents Included in this Handy Pocket Reference:
- The Complete Constitution of the United States
- Preamble and 7 Articles
- The Bill of Rights and All Other Amendments
- In Convention Monday, Sept. 17th, 1787 (Presentation of the Constitution before Congress)
- Congress of the United States Sept. 25, 1797 (The Presentation of the First 12 Amendments to the Legislatures)
- A Brief History of the US Constitution
- Introduction, Articles of Confederation, The Delegates, The Virginia Plan, The New Jersey Plan, Hamilton's Plan, The Great Compromise, The First Draft, The Federalists & Anti-Federalists, Ratification, The Bill of Rights, The Document Enshrined.
- The Declaration of Independence
- Questions and Answers Pertaining to the Constitution (over 80 Questions & Answers covering the key points of the Constitution)
- Famous Quotes from the Founders (Key Quotes from John Adams, Benjamin Frank...