Lonely Planet Spain (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Sally Davies, Bridget Gleeson, Anita Isalska, Isabella Noble, John Noble, Josephine Quintero, Brendan Sainsbury, and Regis St Louis (864 pages)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the lanes of Barcelona's Gothic quarter; look down over Spain from the Pyrenees; take in the colour and drama of flamenco in Seville; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, lan...