Organizing the Disorganized Child: Simple Strategies to Succeed in School
by Martin L. Kutscher M.D. and Marcella Moran (178 pages)
Title: Organizing the Disorganized Child: Simple Strategies to Succeed in School
Author: Martin L. Kutscher M.D. and Marcella Moran
Number of Pages: (178 pages)
Publication date: Tuesday August 18, 2009
ASIN: B002LUHZ6EDownload PDF Check Amazon Price
Organizing the Disorganized Child explains:
- How to solve the messy-backpack problem (page 28).
- Step-by-step tips to help your child improve study skills (page 96).
- Which school supplies work best for different types of children (page 26).
- Methods for note taking (page 99).
- Techniques for time management (page 72).
- Strategies to refine morning and nighttime routines that will help the entire family (page 128).